Dear Tribus Urbaines family,
Wonderful news – we will be reopening our salons in Lausanne and Geneva next week – on Tuesday 28 April.
We’re really looking forward to seeing you again. Come and visit us as soon as possible!
As one of our sons told us: we’ve really been freaking out – which is true! So, like a phoenix, we will rise from the ashes and get back to work, taking care of you and our business like never before. Let’s make Tribus Urbaines the best hair salon in the region! So amazing in fact that even straight-haired people will want come to us for a haircut. And in this spirit of new beginnings, we want to discuss with you what you like about our services, products and salons, to better understand your needs and desires and what we could improve.
Since we can’t discuss with you face-to-face, we’ve created a survey form that you can fill out online (here). There will also be printed copies available at the salon to complete and give back to Emmanuel, Isabelle, Maria or Merveille before you leave.
And by the way, don’t worry about your health when you come as we will take care of you while following required safety and hygienic measures.
- As always, our tools and our salons are regularly disinfected.
- Hairdressers wear gloves, masks and have masks at your disposal.
- Hairdressers disinfect their hands after each client and have disinfectant liquid at your disposal so that you can do the same thing when you arrive
- Social distancing requirements will be followed:
- a maximum of five people at the salon at any given time;
- a distance of two meters will be maintained between clients;
- greetings will only be made from a distance;
- anyone with fever or cough will need to stay home to rest and take care of themselves;
- outdoor terraces in Lausanne and Geneva can be used for waiting or relaxing during hair coloring treatments
In order to respect the preventive measures in place for the Covid-19 pandemic and allow us to work on the company’s business and financial affairs, we will have only a small number of staff at the salon in the coming weeks. However, we wish you a warm welcome from the bottom of our hearts and look forward to seeing you soon!
Carine and Sylvie