…signs Mariah Carey
And it’s true! At Tribus Urbaines, what we want for Christmas, more than anything else, is you!
And during this hectic and sometimes dissonante holiday season, we’re delighted to offer you a pause, a « well-being » break from the chaos.
So don’t wait – make an appointment for your wellness break.
Anolia, Aminita, Clarisse, Loredana, Saliha, Sonia, Stelly or Zhenya welcome you with a smile and offer you a herbal tea or scented water. Once you’re settled in, she observes and listens to your curls so she can understand precisely what they need. Then she takes you to the sink and begins your personalized hair care treatment with a scalp massage. Fabulous!
Then, she directs you to the heat or steam helmet, a wonderfully isolated « bubble » where she offers you a magazine or a book written by an inspiring woman, perfect for a 20-30 minute break.
Maybe you are dozing peacefully when she comes to pick you up. Time to rinse off the treatment.
Now it’s time for a touch of glittery flamboyance: a styling session to define your curls, or a cut, or a hairstyle, or simply the desire to come back the following week for a coloring.
Finally, rested and cared for, you decide to take advantage of being at the salon to find the perfect holiday gift for yourself or the ones you love before saying goodbye.
You can chose from:
- A personalized treatment « to go ».
- A box with hair products and accessories of your choice, along with a 10 franc gift certificate valid for a hair care service any time in January or February 2023 (or a small sized Bouclème product).
- A TRIBUS URBAINES gift certificate.
- A beautiful gift basket from « Bogo Home ».
- A nice piece of Caelum brand jewelry.
- A children’s book from Beth Story.
- An intelligent essay written by an eloquent woman.
- A stylish and inspiring T-shirt.
That’s all we want for Christmas – for you to end the year in style; in addition of course to wonderful moments of family joy, chocolate, delicious meals, holidays, snow, laughter, human warmth, gingerbread and mulled Christmas wine.
So from all of us at Tribus Urbaines, we wish you a very happy holiday season.