Winter is dragging on, we miss our friends and the pandemic has obscured our view of the future … Quick! We need a plan to keep our morale up and avoid getting dragged down by the gloom….
1) Buy and use the solidarity vouchers offered by various Swiss cantons!
On the digital platforms “Enjoy Lausanne” and “Genève Avenue” you can buy vouchers to spend at the businesses of your choice. The voucher offers you money off on goods and services while the city government offers financial support to the chosen business. Tribus Urbaines is part of the “Genève Avenue” platform (unfortunately, we are not eligible for others). Purchase a CHF 200 voucher for only CHF 160 and the canton of Geneva pays us CHF 220. Please note: Genève Avenue vouchers are only available for sale until February 28. However, you can use them any time until December 2021. Don’t miss this great deal!
2) Do something nice for yourself!
- Through February 28, we are offering a three-oil treatment for only CHF 45 (instead of the normal price of CHF 60) with a 5-minute scalp massage as a bonus. Book your treatment by phone in Lausanne at 021 311 33 31 or in Geneva at 022 320 01 46.
- We’re joining forces with Suzana Pimenta. Style and image consulting are Suzana’s passions and have been her profession for over 15 years. Her job is to make sure that your appearance matches who you really are and communicates what you really want. Try out her online or in-person counseling courses in make-up, fashion or even hairdressing advice. Her offers:
3) Make the most of the concrete opportunities you have at hand to feel empowered!
- Vote! Make your voice heard in the federal and/or municipal elections coming up on March 7.
- Consume strategically! Spend your money with local businesses that are working hard to serve you and stay alive.
- Invest! Buy stock in companies that you believe in and which have a positive impact on the environment and on society. By the way, Tribus Urbaines is looking for investors. Write us an email if you want to discuss this interesting opportunity.